Empire Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ-GM: NYNY) today announced a $25,000 donation to the Empire State Relief Fund to help provide funding, materials and services to help New Yorkers recover from Hurricane Sandy.
“We share the shock and grief of those who lost everything to this storm, and also share the desire to help,” explained Emanuel Pearlman, Chairman of the Board of Empire Resorts. “Above all, our hearts go out to those who have lost loved ones and those families coping with this tremendous natural disaster.”
The Empire State Relief Fund is dedicated to providing resources to help recover from Hurricane Sandy. In many cases, New Yorkers will face a substantial gap between the cost of repair or replacement of their home, and the funding available from private insurance, FEMA and other government sources. The Empire State Relief Fund will focus on long-term residential housing assistance to help fill this gap and ensure New Yorkers can continue to call New York home. For more information please visit www.empirestaterelief.com.
About Empire ResortsEmpire Resorts owns and operates, through its subsidiary Monticello Raceway Management, Inc., the Monticello Casino & Raceway, a harness racing track and casino located in Monticello, New York, and is 90 miles from midtown Manhattan. For additional information, please visit www.empireresorts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV