Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: MFRM) today announced that the Company will release financial results for the third fiscal 2012 quarter ended November 1, 2012 after the market closes on Tuesday, December 4, 2012.
The Company will host a conference call via live webcast for investors and other interested parties beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, December 4, 2012. The call will be hosted by Steve Stagner, Chief Executive Officer, and Jim Black, Chief Financial Officer.
Participants may access the webcast by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.mattressfirm.com. Participants from within the U.S. may also dial (877) 407-3982, and participants from outside the U.S. may dial (201) 493-6780.
The replay of the call will be available from approximately 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on December 4, 2012 through midnight Eastern Time on December 18, 2012. To access the replay, the domestic dial-in number is (877) 870-5176, the international dial-in number is (858) 384-5517, and the passcode is 404236. The archive of the webcast will be available on the Company’s Web site for a limited time.About Mattress Firm Houston-based Mattress Firm is one of the nation's leading specialty bedding retailers, offering a broad selection of both traditional and specialty mattresses from leading manufacturers, including Sealy, Serta, Simmons, Stearns & Foster and Tempur-Pedic.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV