Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO), a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions that optimize the efficiency of clinical development, announced that it has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
According to Medidata, accelerating adoption of its expanding platform of cloud-based solutions by new and existing companies contributed to the company’s ranking of 388, as well as its 193 percent growth in revenue from 2007–2011. Medidata’s customer base includes global, mid-size and emerging pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies, as well as clinical research organizations, academic research institutions and government.
- “For more than a decade, leading life science companies have benefited from streamlined activities, better use of resources and enhanced collaboration made possible by our cloud-based technology and data-driven solutions,” said Tarek Sherif, chairman and CEO, Medidata Solutions. “Our inclusion in the Fast 500 TM reflects the leadership role we have played in driving change in the clinical trials landscape. Organizations continue to look for, and we are delivering, new solutions for better optimizing their development processes to improve clinical, financial and operational results.”
Medidata has been featured in the Deloitte Fast 500 TM annually, since 2009. In 2011, the company was ranked #247 for having achieved 359 percent fiscal year revenue growth.
Connect with Medidata:
- Read our blog: Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: .@DeloitteTMT Technology #Fast500 ranked @Medidata the 388th fastest growing company in North America http://bit.ly/SuKypg
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV