Nemcova launched Happy Hearts Fund in 2006 to bring hope to the lives of children affected by natural disasters. As a survivor of the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami in Thailand, Nemcova witnessed the devastation of communities, families, and children. By focusing on rebuilding and building schools in areas affected by natural disasters, the fund helps provide a safe haven for children, and a sense of normalcy.
On December 1, 2012, the brand will introduce a limited edition Happy Heart 30ml fragrance for $37 (SRP). $10 from the sale of each fragrance will go directly to Happy Hearts Fund. Clinique has also created a limited edition T-shirt for $16 (SRP), with the message “Make Someone Happy,” a mantra the brand hopes will inspire everyone to consider the act of giving and sharing during the holiday season. $5 from the sale of each T-shirt will go to Happy Hearts Fund. Both products will be sold in the US and Canada, exclusively.
Introduced in 1968, Clinique was the first ever dermatologist-created, prestige cosmetic brand. Clinique's mission has always been to provide the highest quality and most effective line of products to enhance every skin type and tone. The brand's customized approach and quality products - all meticulously tested and carefully formulated with the latest science - have made Clinique one of the leading skin care authorities in the world. All makeup and skin care products are Allergy Tested and 100% Fragrance Free. Clinique offers products for men and women of all ages and ethnicities. Clinique is sold in more than 150 countries and territories and on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV