Clinique, a leader in global beauty, is on a mission to spread smiles across the globe, by reinforcing its long-standing commitment to children and education. Today the brand announced a multi-year partnership with Happy Hearts Fund, an international charity founded and led by Petra Nemcova, helping to build and rebuild schools in areas affected by natural disasters.
Petra Nemcova, Founder and Chair of Happy Hearts Fund. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Education is the single greatest opportunity one can give to a child. It is the passport to brighter possibilities, transforming individuals, families and communities along the way. With Happy Hearts, it is our mission to put a smile on the face of every child we touch. Petra's passion and commitment to this cause have been an inspiration to everyone at Clinique, and we feel that together we can accomplish great things,” Lynne Greene, Global Brand President, Clinique, Origins and Ojon.
Clinique chose to partner with Happy Hearts Fund to reinforce the brand’s long-term commitment to children and education. Happy Hearts Fund is active in six countries and has built or rebuilt over 70 schools and kindergartens. Since its inception, the Fund’s programs have benefited more than 41,000 children and 340,000 community members. Through this partnership, Clinique and the Fund will develop educational institutions for children globally.
Petra Nemcova, Founder and Chair of Happy Hearts Fund, echoes Clinique’s emphasis on education and sentiments about the partnership, saying, “I am very excited about this partnership as we share so many of the same philosophies with Clinique and I know that together we can give more children access to education, the most important and empowering tool for their futures. Together we will create many Happy Hearts.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV