- Portamedic revenue totaled $21.5 million in the third quarter of 2012, a decline of approximately 13% compared to $24.8 million in the third quarter of 2011, primarily due to a 12% decline in paramedical exams completed during the quarter, with revenue per exam remaining essentially flat in comparison to the prior year period.
- Health & Wellness revenue totaled $5.3 million for the third quarter of 2012, an 8% decrease from the third quarter of 2011, primarily due to the postponement of third quarter screening events by customers until the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Heritage Labs revenue totaled $2.6 million for the third quarter of 2012, a decrease of approximately 4% compared to the third quarter of 2011, primarily attributable to a decrease in revenue from the Company’s lab testing services.
- Hooper Holmes Services revenue totaled $4.3 million for the third quarter of 2012, a decrease of 13% in comparison to the prior year period, primarily due to reduced demand for the Company’s medical records collection services.
Hooper Holmes Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.