BEIJING, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- China Digital TV Holding Co. Ltd. (NYSE: STV) ("China Digital TV" or "the Company"), the leading provider of conditional access ("CA") systems to China's expanding digital television market, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders ("AGM") at 12/F Dina House, 11 Duddell Street, Central, Hong Kong, on December 21, 2012 at 10:00am ( Hong Kong time).
Holders of record of ordinary shares of the Company at the close of business on November 23, 2012 are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof. Holders of the company's American depositary shares ("ADSs") who wish to exercise their voting rights for the underlying ordinary shares must act through the depositary of the Company's ADS program, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas.
The notice of the annual general meeting, which sets forth the resolution to be submitted for shareholder approval at the meeting, is available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at: http://ir.chinadtv.cn.
Shareholders may request a hard copy of the company's annual report, free of charge, by emailing email@example.com or by contacting:China Digital TVJingmeng High-Tech Building B, 4th Floor No. 5 Shangdi East Road, Haidian District Beijing 100085, People's Republic of China
About China Digital TV Founded in 2004, China Digital TV is the leading provider of CA systems to China's expanding digital television market. CA systems enable television network operators to manage the delivery of customized content and services to their subscribers. China Digital TV conducts substantially all of its business through its PRC subsidiary, Beijing Super TV Co. Ltd., and its affiliate, Beijing Novel-Super Digital TV Technology Co. Ltd., as well as subsidiaries of its affiliate. For investor and media inquiries, please contact: In China:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV