Sprint today announced it is now offering iPad mini and fourth generation iPad. Sprint is offering these new iPads with a range of attractive data plans that allow customers to connect to its 4G LTE network. The data plans are available without a contract providing customers with the freedom to activate or cancel a plan at any time.
iPad mini, a completely new iPad design that is 23 percent thinner and 53 percent lighter than the third generation iPad, features a stunning 7.9-inch Multi-Touch display, FaceTime HD and 5 megapixel iSight cameras, ultrafast wireless performance* and an incredible 10-hours of battery life.** The fourth generation iPad features a gorgeous 9.7-inch Retina display, new Apple-designed A6X chip, FaceTime HD camera and ultrafast wireless performance. Both iPad mini and fourth generation iPad come with iOS 6, the world’s most advanced mobile operating system with over 200 new features.
“iPad mini and the fourth generation iPad, combined with Sprint’s 4G LTE network and our aggressively priced rate plans, offer customers an outstanding tablet experience,” said Fared Adib, senior vice president, Product Development, Sprint. “Sprint doesn’t put its customers on shared pricing plans like some carriers. With Sprint you get the best pricing for all the data you need without the worry of overages.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV