SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Canon, Pharmalive.com, and Appature, a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for marketers, are proud to kick-off their Commercial Operations: Enabling the New Marketing Model Webinar Series. The first in the series, sponsored by Appature, will focus specifically on The End to End Marketing Ecosystem and will offer an in-depth analysis and discussion from experts in the industry.
This webinar series will focus on how Commercial Operations is evolving critical skills and capabilities to enable a new, more complex era of data-driven marketing. While the technologies and processes supporting the sales force have been robust and mature for many years, the analogous capabilities for the marketing function are still emerging. This is challenging commercial operations teams to quickly build new competencies in order to function as the executional nerve center connecting all marketing channels and touch points. Throughout this series, experts, thinkers and practitioners across industry disciplines will share the critical steps and success factors for becoming a strategic commercial operations professional in the new era.The first installment will address:
- The key elements within the marketing ecosystem
- Making sense of the proliferation of channels and data
- Essential connections to be made in both systems and organizational functions
- Assessing gaps in the ecosystem that may impact customer experience, campaign optimization and ROI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV