Trillium Vein To Release Debut Album "Once Upon A Time" With Film And Storybook
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Multimedia talent Natalie Paige Bentley of Trillium Vein will be releasing " Once Upon A Time" an entertainment suite created to take people on a musical journey. "Once Upon a Time" is the first installment of a continuing story, and will be available exclusively on www.trilliumvein.com, coinciding with the launch of Trillium Vein's re-designed interactive website Friday, November 16 .
The package, conceived and self-produced by Bentley, consists of a concept album, film and storybook with beautifully written music – all working cohesively to weave a somber yet hope-filled tale about a lonely king; Trillium, the young heroine trapped in a tower; an evil queen; and a promise of freedom.
According to Bentley, the website is a perfect backdrop for the musical suite and fans will only find it there so they can appreciate the experience no other music retailer could provide. The site also features the "Once Upon A Time" trailer, tour dates, travel journal, and music samples from the album.
"I'm extremely proud of what 'Once Upon A Time' has become," said Bentley, who has embraced Trillium Vein as her onstage persona. "This book is an embodiment of music and is based in a world not destined for the typical happily ever after – an ending common and expected in so many stories. In my version, good does not defeat evil; they remain in constant battle. And while the heroine wishes for her freedom she feels genuine compassion for her captor who is plagued by loneliness."Bentley – the modern embodiment of a renaissance woman – is a self-taught pianist and performer who has immersed herself in film and television for more than a decade. For "Once Upon a Time," she recorded live piano and vocals mixed with orchestration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV