STATEN ISLAND, N.Y., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Joseph Russo, owner of Crazy Joe's Auto Sales & Service , located at 685 Cary Ave., recently added U‑Haul truck and trailer rentals to the auto sales and service business he has been operating since 1971.
Families needing the finest in moving services now will have increased convenience and a shorter distance to travel when moving, which not only will make their move easier but also will have the positive effect of reducing the amount of carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. U-Haul partnering with business owners across North America to increase convenience for customers while helping our environment is just one of the programs that support U-Haul Company's Corporate Sustainability initiatives.Crazy Joe's Auto Sales & Service can now offer its customers a variety of moving equipment and supplies designed specifically for moving household furnishings, including moving vans, open trailers, closed trailers, furniture pads, appliance dollies, furniture dollies, tow dollies and auto transports. Crazy Joe's Sales & Service also will offer sales items to protect their customers' belongings and make moving easier, such as heavy-duty boxes, which are made of up to 90 percent recycled content and are available in a variety of sizes. " U-Haul was added to the business because I wanted to better serve the community," Russo said. "Many people would come in and ask if we rented trucks for moving. U-Haul is great because it gives us more business and makes it convenient for people in our neighborhood to move easier. We have a lot of walk-in traffic and have been in business for 42 years." "U-Haul is proud to be partnering with a quality independent business such as Crazy Joe's Auto Sales & Service," exclaimed William Wolff III , president, U-Haul Company of Brooklyn/ Queens/ Staten Island. "Joseph is a great example of the type of successful business relationship U‑Haul has established in order to build and maintain a strong network of more than 15,000 independent dealers across North America." For more information, or to rent your moving equipment today, call 718-447-2314. Visit www.crazyjoesautoworld.com. Business hours of operation are: Mon. – Sat. 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Resources:
- New York fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers: http://www.uhaul.com/SuperGraphics/58/Venture-Across-America-and-Canada-Modern/New-York !
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment: http://www.uhaul.com/About/Sustainability
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Uhaul
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV