Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE:GMED), a leading spinal implant manufacturer, today announced that Richard Baron, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Interested institutional investors that wish to schedule a meeting should contact Piper Jaffray.
About Globus Medical, Inc.
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading spinal implant company based in
Audubon, PA. The company was founded in 2003 by an experienced team of
spine professionals with a shared vision to create products that enable
spine surgeons to promote healing in patients with spinal disorders.
Additional information can be accessed at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV