Rent-A-Center Manager Robert Bernal and his four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Salinas an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“We’re really excited about the opening,” said Bernal. “We pride ourselves on serving our community and treating our customers just like family.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 1007 N. Main Street. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Central Coast YMCA. Barbara McGaughey, president and CEO for the branch, expressed her appreciation for the contribution.
“The YMCA is so very grateful to Rent-A-Center for supporting our work in Salinas,” said McGaughey. “Through this donation, we will be able to help less fortunate children in our community learn, grow and thrive. Rent-A-Center’s contribution is making a brighter future for children and families in our community.”In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 42” TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary. Rent-A-Center operates 153 locations in the state of California. The Salinas location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV