Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. (NYSE:HTSI) (the “Company”) today reported that its Board of Directors, at a regularly scheduled meeting, declared a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.15 per share to be paid on January 1, 2013, to shareholders of record on December 14, 2012. This represents a $0.01 increase in the quarterly dividend amount, from the $0.14 per share that the Company paid in previous quarters.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors declared a special dividend of $0.50 per share to be paid on December 31, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 14, 2012.
Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. operates a leading regional supermarket
chain in eight states primarily in the southeastern and mid-Atlantic
United States, and the District of Columbia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV