DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced it has completed the previously announced acquisition of a four asset portfolio totaling 563,000 square feet.
The Class A, state-of-the-art, air-freight buildings are ideally located with three facilities in the Los Angeles International Airport submarket and one in the Chicago O’ Hare International Airport submarket. The portfolio is currently 99.6 percent occupied by eight tenants.
For leasing information on DCT Industrial’s properties in the Southern California market, please contact Bud Pharris at 949-720-8000 or email@example.com.
For leasing information on DCT Industrial’s properties in the Chicago market, please contact Brian Roach at 630-560-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of September 30, 2012, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.2 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 840 customers, including 16.7 million square feet operated on behalf of five institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV