Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), the largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in the U.S., today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million of its common stock. The repurchases will be subject to market conditions and other factors and will be made from time to time through open market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions.
Robert M. Lynch, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “Lumber Liquidators continues to demonstrate the ability to self-fund growth while generating free cash. The new share repurchase authorization reflects our continuing commitment to build value for long-term shareholders and our confidence in the future.”
About Lumber Liquidators
With over 285 locations, Lumber Liquidators is North America’s largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring. The Company features more than 340 first quality flooring varieties, including solid and engineered hardwood, bamboo, cork, laminate and resilient vinyl. Every location is staffed with flooring experts who can provide advice and useful information about Lumber Liquidators’ low priced product, much of which is in-stock and ready for delivery.With quality brands including Bellawood Prefinished Hardwood and Morning Star Bamboo, Lumber Liquidators’ flooring is often featured on popular television shows, such as Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and HGTV’s Dream Home. For more information, please visit www.lumberliquidators.com or call 1.800.HARDWOOD. You can also follow the Company on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV