BELOIT, Wis. , Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE:RBC) is hosting an Investors and Analysts Conference at the Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 West 44 th Street, Fourth Floor, New York, on December 4, 2012. The conference will begin with registration and continental breakfast at 8:00 am EST, followed by a company presentation beginning at 8:30 am EST and concluding at 12:00pm EST. Lunch will be provided following the presentation at which time Management will be available for further questions and answers.
Registration is available online at https://app.e2ma.net/app2/survey/1400467/213007500/a02b64e3b9/ or by contacting Cyndy Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 608-361-7410.
The event will be web-cast and can be accessed at: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=89374 .An archive of the audio webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation at the link referenced above or on the Company's investor relations home page at: http://www.regalbeloit.com/rbceventspresentations.htm . Regal Beloit Corporation is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, mechanical and electrical motion controls and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. Regal Beloit is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Regal Beloit's common stock is a component of the S&P Mid Cap 400 Index and the Russell 2000 Index. SOURCE Regal Beloit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV