CINCINNATI, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cincinnati Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CINF) announced today that the company will participate in the Nasdaq OMX 29 th Investor Program in London. Steven J. Johnston, FCAS, MAAA, CFA, president and chief executive officer, and Michael J. Sewell, CPA, chief financial officer, senior vice president and treasurer, will present on December 4 from 2:45 to 3:15 p.m. GMT / 9:45 to 10:15 a.m. ET.
The event will be carried live over the Internet at www.cinfin.com/investors. Beginning on December 5, 2012, a replay of the event will be available for 30 days at the Web address above. Slides used during the presentation will be available on December 3, 2012, on the Presentations page of www.cinfin.com/investors .
Cincinnati Financial Corporation offers business, home and auto insurance, our main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its two standard market property casualty companies. The same local independent insurance agencies that market those policies may offer products of our other subsidiaries, including life and disability income insurance, annuities and surplus lines property and casualty insurance. For additional information about the company, please visit www.cinfin.com.SOURCE Cincinnati Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV