GLENWOOD, Ill., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Landauer Medical Physics (LMP), a division of Landauer, Inc. (NYSE: LDR) and the leading independent provider of medical physics solutions, announced a partnership with Neusoft Medical Systems, USA, developer and manufacturer of advanced diagnostic imaging equipment including computed tomography systems. This partnership will allow Landauer Medical Physics to offer a turnkey program for Neusoft clients in the US to efficiently provide medical imaging services with minimal hassle and cost.
LMP professionals provide a consultative understanding of all state and federal regulations and relevant standards (ACR, Joint Commission, IAC, Image Gently, Image Wisely, etc.) to help Neusoft clients maximize the return on new imaging equipment by:
- Avoiding regulatory surprises or lost reimbursement due to non-compliance by ensuring all required medical physics services (i.e., shielding design, area surveys, acceptance and accreditation testing, radiation protection program implementation, radiation safety training, and more) are efficiently completed prior to operating new equipment
- Optimizing image quality and radiation dose and
- Minimizing unnecessary expenditures or delays.
"Landauer Medical Physics is excited to be able to offer clients a single point of contact to guide them through the complex process of setting up new imaging equipment. Our medical physicists provide practical guidance to ensure compliance with relevant state and federal regulations and best practices for radiation safety and image quality. With our professional medical physics support, clients can maximize their reimbursement while minimizing unnecessary expenditures or delays. We're excited to have Neusoft as a partner in this initiative," commented Mike Kennedy, President of Landauer Medical Physics.
Christopher McHan, President of Neusoft Medical Systems USA says, "Safe and effective imaging requires two components, high quality technology and competent, compliant imaging practices. At Neusoft, we are focused on developing high-performing and cost-efficient technology and partnering with others to allow our customers to be more successful. By partnering with LMP, we are able to reach beyond technology, to support our customers' demanding clinical schedules, regulatory requirements, and radiation safety needs."Information about Landauer Medical Physics can be found at: http://www.LandauerMP.com About LandauerLandauer is a leading global provider of technical and analytical services to determine occupational and environmental radiation exposure and is the leading domestic provider of outsourced medical physics services. For more than 50 years, the Company has provided complete radiation dosimetry services to hospitals, medical and dental offices, universities, national laboratories, nuclear facilities and other industries in which radiation poses a potential threat to employees. Landauer's services include the manufacture of various types of radiation detection monitors, the distribution and collection of the monitors to and from customers, and the analysis and reporting of exposure findings. The Company provides its dosimetry services to approximately 1.7 million individuals globally. In addition, through the Landauer Medical Physics subsidiary, the Company provides therapeutic and imaging physics services to the medical physics community. Through its IZI Medical Products subsidiary, the Company provides medical consumable accessories used in radiology, radiation therapy, and image guided surgery procedures. Landauer Medical Physics is a full-service medical physics practice group dedicated to improving patient outcomes through the safe and effective use of radiation in medicine. Our nationwide team has a broad range of experience to deliver tailored, cost-effective solutions that address your evolving technology, safety and regulatory needs. Clients count on the responsiveness of our regional medical physics professionals backed by the safety, satiability and standards of a global company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV