Ryland Homes (NYSE:RYL) is honored to have received multiple awards at the Houston’s Best PRISM Masquerade Gala on October 6, 2012 in Houston, TX. The Awards recognized Ryland Homes for their excellence in one or more building and customer-experience categories with the overall Volume Builder Grand Award, an outstanding five first place wins and twelve finalist awards for 2012. The Greater Houston Builders Association and a panel of premier industry professionals chose the winners based on their commitment to excellence in the homebuilding industry.
This year, more than 100 awards were presented to Houston-area builders, developers, remodelers and industry professionals. PRISM, Professional Results in Sales and Marketing, is the original name for the Houston's Best Award. Reinstating PRISM and uniting it with the Houston's Best award revives the longstanding tradition of the Houston homebuilding industry's highest caliber of distinction. This event truly showcases the accomplishments of Houston’s top tier within the homebuilding industry.
In 2012, Ryland Homes received the following awards:
- Grand Winner - Volume Builder
- First Place, Construction Superintendent - Darren Marchi at Treeline
- First Place, Product Design $250k-$300K- Aria Model
- First Place, Product Design $300K- $400K- Beaulieu Model
- First Place, Product Design $200K- $250K- Birmingham Model
- First Place, Interior Merchandising $200K- $250K- Birmingham Model
- Finalist, Design Center
- Finalist, Sales Manager - Van Nguyen
- Finalist, On-site Sales Pro - Tiffany Teague-Stade at Aliana
- Finalist, Rookie Onsite Sales Pro - Katie Smith at Woodforest
- Finalist, Product Design $200K- $250K- Andover Model
- Finalist, Outdoor Living Space- Birmingham Model
- Finalist, Interior Merchandising $400K- $500K- Capriccio Model
- Finalist, Product Design $400K- $500K- Capriccio Model
- Finalist, Interior Merchandising less than $200K- Frisco Model
- Finalist, Interior Merchandising less than $200K- Isabella Model
- Finalist, Product Design $150K- $200- Overton Model
- Finalist, Interior Merchandising $300K- $400- Stretto Model
For 45 years, homebuyers have trusted Ryland Homes as a new-home builder for truly livable designs, great neighborhoods, outstanding quality and a commitment to complete satisfaction in their new home. With a dedication to building homes that are energy-efficient and a better value to their customers, as well as a national strength rooted in local focus, Ryland Homes and its dedicated team prides itself on a day-to-day commitment to the customer, and is humbled by the overwhelming recognition of the 2012 Houston’s Best PRISM Awards.