For the third quarter of fiscal 2013, Intuit expects:
- Revenue of $2.155 billion to $2.215 billion.
- GAAP diluted EPS of $2.65 to $2.70.
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $2.78 to $2.83.
For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013, Intuit expects:
- Revenue of $728 million to $748 million.
- GAAP loss per share of $0.01 to GAAP diluted EPS of $0.01.
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.12 to $0.14.
Conference Call Information
Intuit executives will discuss the financial results on a conference call at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time on Nov. 15. To hear the call, dial 866-854-3163 in the United States or 973-935-8679 from international locations. No reservation or access code is needed. The conference call can also be heard live via webcast at http://investors.intuit.com/events.cfm. Prepared remarks for the call will be available on Intuit’s website after the call ends.Replay Information A replay of the conference call will also be available for one week by calling 888-266-2081, or 703-925-2533 from international locations. The access code for this call is 1594316. The audio webcast will remain available on Intuit’s website for one week after the conference call. About Intuit Inc. Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of innovative business and financial management solutions for small businesses, consumers, accounting professionals and financial institutions. Its flagship products and services that include QuickBooks®, TurboTax® and Quicken® help customers solve important business and financial management problems, such as running a small business, paying bills, filing income taxes, or managing personal finances. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services provides digital banking solutions to banks and credit unions that help them make it easier for their customers to manage money and pay bills.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV