Stock Repurchase Program
Intuit repurchased $100 million of its common stock during the first quarter of fiscal 2013. At the end of the quarter the current authorization had $1.6 billion remaining for stock repurchases through August 2014.
“We delivered a strong financial performance this quarter, with small business reporting customer growth in payments, QuickBooks Online and Demandforce. Our cloud-based subscriptions are really leading the way,” said Neil Williams, Intuit’s chief financial officer. “All of our Small Business segments delivered double-digit growth, even with our own and external indicators pointing to slow growth in the sector.”“As we’ve said, the tables are set for late tax legislation, which could impact the availability of tax forms and push Consumer Tax and Accounting Professionals revenue from our second fiscal quarter to our third quarter. We’ve assumed the impact is $50 million to $75 million in revenue and $0.10 to $0.15 in earnings per share. To provide additional transparency into our expected results, we are providing revenue and earnings per share guidance ranges for the third and fourth quarters,” said Williams. Forward-looking Guidance Intuit reiterated guidance for full fiscal year 2013, which ends July 31, and expects:
- Revenue of $4.55 billion to $4.65 billion, growth of 10 to 12 percent.
- GAAP operating income of $1.315 billion to $1.345 billion, growth of 12 to 14 percent.
- Non-GAAP operating income of $1.57 billion to $1.60 billion, growth of 12 to 14 percent.
- GAAP diluted EPS of $2.76 to $2.82, growth of 6 to 8 percent.
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $3.32 to $3.38, growth of 12 to 14 percent.
- Revenue of $1.02 billion to $1.04 billion.
- GAAP operating income of $130 million to $150 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income of $190 million to $210 million.
- GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.27 to $0.30.
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.40 to $0.43.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV