Coastal Specified Products, a leading construction products representative, announced a post-hurricane roof inspection and funding program with Solis Partners, a leading turnkey solar power and energy services provider for commercial properties.
The Coastal and Solis initiative provides commercial building owners and operators with a free assessment of their rooftops following Hurricane Sandy. Coastal and Solis will evaluate how solar and EPAct combined with roof remediation work can provide a unique opportunity to increase net operating income and trigger large tax deductions for commercial property owners.
The Coastal and Solis program provides the following at no cost:
- A review of roof conditions
- Identification of any remedial roof work required to secure the building envelope
- Determination if the building is a suitable host for a solar energy generation system
- Assessment of potential energy efficient lighting upgrade options
- Summary of potential operating cost reductions and eligible tax deductions
Coastal Specified Products represents the highest quality commercial roofing systems, waterproofing systems and other exterior building products. Coastal’s team of specialists are trained in the evaluation of single-ply roofing systems, hot rubberized asphalt waterproofing, and a variety of other roofing and building envelope systems.Solis Partners specializes in helping customers optimize on-site renewable energy generation and resource efficiency to deliver high quality, low cost and environmentally responsible building solutions. Solis’s customers realize reduced energy consumption, lower operating costs, decreased emissions and improved system efficiencies will create a more comfortable environment for building occupants. Together, Coastal and Solis deliver a full service assessment of commercial facilities. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Solis Partners at 732-800-0052, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.solispartners.com. Alternatively, contact Coastal Specified Products at 201-842-2450, or visit www.coastalspecifiedproducts.com. About Allied Building Products Allied Building Products Corporation is a wholesale distributor of exterior and interior building materials with about $1.7 billion in annual revenues. Allied services 29 states with residential and commercial; roofing, siding, windows, drywall, acoustical, metal framing, EIFS and solar products along with all related accessories. Allied is a division of Oldcastle, Inc., the North American holding company for CRH plc (NYSE: CRH).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV