Excellent. Excellent. And just as a final question, the fiscal cliff...it seems the fear of a fiscal cliff seems to have weighed quite heavily on a lot of your competitors. I'm not getting the sense that that was the case for Cisco (C). I mean, what are your thoughts around the possibility of a fiscal cliff? Do you think that we're talking ourselves into a situation that may not even present itself, ultimately?
Calderoni: It's hard really for me to speculate on that. The only thing I would say, James, is we support our government officials to work through this, knowing that over the next couple of weeks it's going to be a pretty engaged conversation within the House and the Senate, looking at the various elements of the fiscal cliff that need to be addressed.
I can say we have some confidence left to watch this closely and see how it plays out. One of the things separate from the fiscal cliff that we've been very much engaged in, in the past, and will be as we go into the new calendar year and that's corporate tax reform.
And that's going to be, I think, something that's going to be addressed next year and we expect to be a big part of that.Okay. That's brilliant. Thank you very much for your time there and was there anything else that you wanted to add, Frank? Calderoni: No, James. Just to recap, I think we delivered on record results this quarter, with the revenue growth to 6% and the strong earnings growth, per share. I think that really demonstrates, as we've talked about, the division strategies working, and as we said before, we feel now and we remain confident in the financial strategy that we laid out a year ago to our investors and our ability to consistently execute moving forward. -- Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV