Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO)
This is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing and commercializing innovative products that advance patient care. This stock is trading up 6.4% to $5.39 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.17-$5.4152-Week Range: $3.86-$13.50 Volume: 567,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 827,776 From a technical perspective, HALO is bouncing higher here right off some near-term support at $5 with decent volume. This stock has been downtrending badly for the last two months, with shares falling from $8.65 to its recent low of $4.80. During that downtrend, shares of HALO have been consistently making lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish technical price action. That said, the stock is now starting to come off its recent low and move within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once HALO manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $5.48 to $5.90 and once it takes out its 50-day moving average of $6.15 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in HALO as long as it's trending above $5, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 827,776 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then HALO will set up to potentially make a run at its 200-day moving average of $8.38.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV