Caesars Entertainment (CZR)
This is a casino-entertainment provider and the most geographically diverse U.S. casino-entertainment company. This stock is trading up 9% to $4.95 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.52-$5.0052-Week Range: $4.52-$17.90 Volume: 412,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 311,175 From a technical perspective, CZR is bouncing strongly to the upside here with above-average volume. This stock has been downtrending badly for the last six months, with shares plunging from $12.45 to its recent low of $4.52. During that downtrend, shares of CZR have been consistently making lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish technical price action. That move has pushed CZR into oversold territory, since its current relative strength index reading is 33. Shares of CZR are now spiking and nearing a breakout trade. That trade will hit once CZR manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $5.28 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CZR as long as it's trending above Thursday's low of $4.52 and once it sustains a move or close $5.28 with volume that hits near or above 311,175 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for CZR to make a run at its 50-day moving average of $6.34, or at its next significant overhead resistance levels at $6.75 to $7.06.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV