This company is a developer of semiconductor processing solutions for video that enable high-definition video capture, sharing and display. This stock is trading up 1.4% to $7.99 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.60-$8.5052-Week Range: $5.55-$8.84 Volume: 67,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 329,750 From a technical perspective, AMBA is bouncing higher Thursday right off some near-term support at $7.50 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing AMBA within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once AMBA manages to take out its all-time high of $8.84 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in AMBA as long as it's trending above that near-term support level at $7.50, and then once it sustains a move or close above $8.84 with volume that hits near or above 329,750 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for AMBA to make a run north of $10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV