ZaZa Energy (ZAZA)
This company is a privately held independent exploration and production company focused on the exploration and development of unconventional onshore oil and gas resources in the U.S. This stock is trading up 1% to $1.98 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.88-$2.1352-Week Range: $1.20-$5.49 Volume: 1.15 million Three-Month Average Volume: 358,814 From a technical perspective, ZAZA is bouncing modestly higher here with above-average volume. This stock has exploded higher during the last two trading sessions, with shares running from $1.30 to its recent high of $2.19 with big volume. That move now has ZAZA trending within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ZAZA manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.19 and then once it clears its 50-day at $2.35 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ZAZA once it manages to sustain a move or close above those breakout levels at $2.19 to $2.35 with volume that hits near or above 358,814 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for ZAZA to potentially make a run at $3 to its 200-day moving average of $3.64.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV