This company operates as a social game developer with 232 million average MAUs in 166 countries. This stock is trading up 5.8% to $2.26 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.12-$2.3052-Week Range: $2.09-$15.91 Volume: 10.53 million Three-Month Average Volume: 17.35 million From a technical perspective, ZNGA is ripping higher here right off some previous support levels at $2.10 to $2.09 with decent volume. This spike is coming after shares of ZNGA have dropped in the last three months from $3.40 to $2.09. This action Thursday is now moving ZNGA within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ZNGA manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.37 to $2.62 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ZNGA as long as it's trending above that near-term support level at $2.09 and once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 17.35 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ZNGA will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.24 to $3.40. Any high-volume move above $3.40 would then give ZNGA a chance to re-fill some of its previous gap down zone from July that started at over $5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV