- Gaming revenue excluding Baccarat is expected to increase 1.9% to 4.9% in 2013 for properties on the Las Vegas Strip.
- As a result of stronger pricing dynamics, hotel rates and non-gaming revenue are expected to grow at a faster rate than gaming at between 2.3% and 5.5%.
- Primarily due to slowing wealth metrics in China, the Baccarat market is projected to experience between a 5% decline and 5% growth in 2013.
- Changing demographic and competitive dynamics has put gaming volume per available room at historic lows.
The Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Global Gaming Group's 2013 Las Vegas Strip Forecast & Investment Guide Now Available
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.