DALLAS, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) Senior Vice President Brian Crutcher will speak at the Credit Suisse 2012 Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz., on Tuesday, November 27, at 10:30 a.m. Mountain time. Crutcher, manager of TI's Analog business, will field questions from analysts and investors, as well as discuss TI's semiconductor strategy and outlook for the overall analog market, including High Volume Analog and Logic, Power Management, High Performance Analog and Silicon Valley Analog. He will also discuss how the company's analog capabilities are positioning it for growth across a range of customers.
The audio webcast can be accessed live through the Investor Relations section (
http://www.ti.com/ir) of TI's website. An archived replay will be available on the website after his remarks.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments semiconductor innovations help 90,000 customers unlock the possibilities of the world as it could be – smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun. Our commitment to building a better future is ingrained in everything we do – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. This is just the beginning of our story. Learn more at www.ti.com.
TXN-FSOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV