BATESVILLE, Ind., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast Tuesday, November 27, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2012, which ended September 30, 2012. The webcast will be available at http://ir.hillenbrand.com and will be archived on the company's website through November 26, 2013.
To access the conference call, listeners in the United States and Canada may dial 1-877-853-5642, and international callers may dial +1-253-237-1134. Use conference call ID number 43752338. A replay of the call will be available until midnight ET, Tuesday, December 11, 2012, by dialing 1-855-859-2056 toll free in the United States and Canada or +1-404-537-3406 internationally, and using the conference ID number 43752338.
Hillenbrand will issue a press release reporting its results after market close Monday, November 26, 2012. The full text of the release and financials also will be available on the company's website at www.Hillenbrand.com.
ABOUT HILLENBRANDHillenbrand ( www.Hillenbrand.com) is a global diversified industrial company that makes and sells premium business-to-business products and services for a wide variety of industries. We pursue profitable growth and meaningful dividends for our shareholders by leveraging our leading brands, robust cash generation capabilities and strong core competencies. HI-INC-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV