- A cash dividend of $0.05 per share on the Corporation's outstanding Common Shares for the fourth quarter 2012, payable on December 14, 2012 to holders of record on November 27, 2012.
- A dividend of $1.9375 per share on the Corporation's outstanding 7.750% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A (the "Series A Preferred Stock") to holders of record of the Series A Preferred Stock on November 30, 2012, for the period commencing on (and including) September 15, 2012 to (but excluding) the dividend payable date of December 15, 2012, with an actual payment date of Monday, December 17.
KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five Cents
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.