Pepco has launched a new upgraded streetlight reporting system for its customers. The new streamlined reporting system improves the ability of customers to use pole numbers and addresses to submit streetlight outages via the Internet. With the click of a mouse, customers can access maps depicting streetlight locations using the “Bing” mapping engine that is easy to read and use.
Once a streetlight problem is reported, the new reporting system sends the customer an email with a tracking number, location and pole number. When a streetlight is submitted for repair, the respective icon on the map will appear red; once the light has been repaired, its respective icon will turn green. In most cases the streetlight will be repaired within 15 days. An email confirmation will be sent to the customer when the service request has been completed.
“This new streetlight reporting system provides customers with consistent feedback when an outage is reported and when it is restored,” said Thomas H. Graham, president, Pepco Region. “This system allows Pepco to record comprehensive outage data for streetlights and outage reports and should eliminate the data problems that result in extended streetlight outages.”
Access to the new reporting system is displayed on the home page of pepco.com under Alerts and Outage Information.For more information and updates, visit www.pepco.com, follow us on Facebook and Twitter at PepcoConnect and download our mobile app at www.pepco.com/mobileapp. Pepco, a subsidiary of Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM), delivers safe, reliable and affordable electric service to more than 788,000 customers in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV