- SynAgile is developing DopaFuse, a levodopa prodrug which is continuously, subcutaneously infused using a simple insulin infusion pump. It is designed to reduce motor fluctuations in people with PD.
- Durin Technologies has completed work to determine if using specific autoantibodies as diagnostic biomarkers for full-blown Parkinson's could also be used for early detection of PD.
- Sapiens is working on technology to more accurately stimulate intended therapeutic brain structures in Deep Brain Stimulation, toward improving therapeutic outcomes and reducing side effects for Parkinson's patients.
The Michael J. Fox Foundation Announces Fourth Quarter Participants In Partnering Program Between Awardees And Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.