Preserving Your Family History Gets Easier, More Reliable With New Service From Gen-Ark™
Unlike free social networking sites, which have a history of going out of business or only hosting low-quality (resolution) versions of content, Gen-Ark users are assured of accessing original and online accessible versions of data far into the future since they can adapt file formats as technology standards change. You can even use the content you put in Gen-Ark's online archiving platform to re-feed social networking platforms as they upgrade and support higher resolutions.
To help protect data and preserve memories, online content is maintained and protected in professionally managed, highly secure, geographically dispersed data centers which can be moved if needed in the future.
Persons who take pride in creating their family histories can contact Gen-Ark for:
- Free consultation with a preservation specialist regarding your family history preservation needs.
- Download free "Getting Started Preserving your Family History" E-Book.
Become a Gen-Ark Member now and get instant access to:
- Free e-book download: How to Start Preserving Your Family History.
- Periodic newsletters with tips on preserving family history.
- Discounts and offers for key services to help preserve your family history.
- Free consultation on your family's digital preservation needs.
- Select a permanent vanity URL that will be the same for all generations.
- Find memories easily with fully indexed and searchable documents
- Create and share PDFs of anything and view them with the cool flip book feature
- Rate content so others family members can see the most popular items
- Associate an audio file of your grandmother telling the story behind a sentimental photo, priceless
- The funds you pay for our service (minus a small setup fee) are put in a professionally managed trust from one of the oldest and most trusted trust banks to ensure adequate funds are available to perpetually care for the content that makes up your family history.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts