Preserving Your Family History Gets Easier, More Reliable With New Service From Gen-Ark
Gen-Ark helps people answer these questions about perpetual family history preservation:
- How can I preserve family photos, videos and documents?
- How can I make sure everyone in my family has "controlled" access to the sentimental content that makes up our family's history and can pass that access on to the next generations?
- How can I achieve perpetual preservation of family memorabilia and protect against deterioration and disasters (fire, flooding, theft, tornados, hurricanes and earthquakes)?
- How can I ensure my children will still be able to view files stored in our digital family archive as technology changes over time?
"At Gen-Ark we spend all our time developing solutions that ensure your family's history will be safe and live on as a legacy," he said.
"We are the first generation capable of creating and leaving behind a rich digital legacy of family history. What a shame it would be if all the content your descendants end up having about your family is just publically available (birth, death, marriage and census) records when other families will have so much more," he said.
Unlike genealogy sites that show basic ancestry information and maybe a photo or two, Gen-Ark helps you leave a rich treasure trove of multi-media content that actually demonstrates how people lived and their (values, talents, accomplishments and challenges), so future generations have a chance to get to know who their ancestors really were as well see important event (birth and marriage) content."The elder members of families seem to really enjoy adding stories behind that old sentimental content to the family archive, knowing it will be preserved and enjoyed by all their descendants," he said. Unlike some cloud-based services, Gen-Ark users retain ownership of their content. Some services require you to sign away rights to your own files. Most people don't realize this because they don't read user licenses. Other services provide no means to pass on access to files after the client dies, which could mean no one in the family will be able to access the content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV