Pediatric Influenza Vaccination Rates Improve, But More Work Needed To Protect All Children
About NFIDThe National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) is a non-profit, tax-exempt (501c3) organization founded in 1973 and dedicated to educating the public and healthcare professionals about the causes, treatment, and prevention of infectious diseases. NFID established the Childhood Influenza Immunization Coalition ( CIIC) in 2007 to help increase awareness and education about pediatric influenza and benefits of immunization. CIIC includes more than 30 of the nation's leading public health, medical, patient, and parent groups that continue to address and improve influenza vaccination rates among children. For more information about CIIC, visit www.preventchildhoodinfluenza.org.
CIIC is made possible through unrestricted educational grants to NFID from Novartis and Sanofi Pasteur. NFID's policies prohibit funders from controlling program content. To view NFID's policies for unrestricted educational grants, visit http://www.nfid.org/info/grantspolicy.html.
SOURCE The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV