Pediatric Influenza Vaccination Rates Improve, But More Work Needed To Protect All Children
About NFIDThe National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) is a non-profit, tax-exempt (501c3) organization founded in 1973 and dedicated to educating the public and healthcare professionals about the causes, treatment, and prevention of infectious diseases. NFID established the Childhood Influenza Immunization Coalition ( CIIC) in 2007 to help increase awareness and education about pediatric influenza and benefits of immunization. CIIC includes more than 30 of the nation's leading public health, medical, patient, and parent groups that continue to address and improve influenza vaccination rates among children. For more information about CIIC, visit www.preventchildhoodinfluenza.org.
CIIC is made possible through unrestricted educational grants to NFID from Novartis and Sanofi Pasteur. NFID's policies prohibit funders from controlling program content. To view NFID's policies for unrestricted educational grants, visit http://www.nfid.org/info/grantspolicy.html.
SOURCE The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV