AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of FirstMerit Corporation (Nasdaq: FMER) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.16 per share on the Company's common stock, unchanged from last quarter, payable December 17, 2012, to shareholders of record on November 26, 2012.
About FirstMeritFirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with assets of $14.6 billion as of September 30, 2012 and 196 banking offices and 204 ATM locations in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, and Chicago, Illinois areas. FirstMerit provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. Principal affiliates include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd. and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation.
FirstMerit CorporationAnalysts: Thomas O'Malley/Investor Relations Officer Phone: 330.384.7109 Media Contact: Robert Townsend/Media Relations OfficerPhone: 330.384.7075SOURCE FirstMerit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV