- H. David Kotz - Director at Berkeley Research Group and Inspector General of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission from 2007 to 2012
- Mark A. Calabria - Director of Financial Regulation Studies at the Cato Institute and a member of the senior professional staff of the U. S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs
- Panel Moderator, Charles Millard - Managing Director, Head of Pension Relations at Citi
GAIM USA 2013 To Examine Hedge Fund Regulation Under Second Obama Term
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.