Nominees for PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS 2013 were announced this morning at The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills by country superstar Jason Aldean, Anthony Anderson (“Guys with Kids”), Sophia Bush (“Partners”), Jason O’Mara (“Vegas”), Monica Potter (“Parenthood”), and Casey Wilson (“Happy Endings”), along with PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS 2013 host Kaley Cuoco (“The Big Bang Theory”) and Executive Producer Mark Burnett. Prior to this morning's announcement, fans cast over 93 million votes to pick new categories and determine the nominees for the annual awards show that celebrates fan favorites in movies, music and television. See below for a complete list of nominees.
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine leads the list of PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS 2013 nominees with 6 nods, in both music and television categories, for his work with Maroon 5 (Favorite Band, Favorite Song, Favorite Album, Favorite Music Video) and “The Voice” (Favorite Celebrity Judge, Favorite Competition TV Show). Justin Bieber is the top individual nominee with 5 music nods including Favorite Male Artist, Favorite Pop Artist, Favorite Album, Favorite Music Video and Favorite Music Fan Following. Channing Tatum leads the men with 4 individual acting nods (Favorite Male Actor, Favorite Comedic Actor, Favorite Dramatic Actor and Favorite On-Screen Chemistry) and Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence will go head-to-head in each of their 3 categories (Favorite Movie Actress, Favorite Face of Heroism and Favorite On-Screen Chemistry). Top TV and film nominees include “Glee,” nominated for 5 awards including Favorite Network TV Comedy, and “The Avengers,” up for 8 awards, including Favorite Movie.
How to Vote for PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS 2013:
- Website – PeoplesChoice.com houses the main voting platform for PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS 2013.
- Facebook – Facebook.com/PeoplesChoice features a custom application where fans can personalize their voting experience and share their votes with friends.
- Twitter – Fans can cast official votes for PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS 2013 by tweeting a specific series of hashtags based on the nominee's name and category. To see a complete list of hashtags created for each nominee, please visit PeoplesChoice.com.
- Mobile – Fans can vote in all categories on the People’s Choice Awards mobile site, and via the official voting application for Android and iOS devices. The free app is available for download from Google Play and the Mac App Store.
Voting begins today for all 48 categories and will end on December 13, 2012. Winners will be revealed during the live broadcast of PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS 2013 from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network. Tickets to the awards show are now available for fans to purchase through Ticketmaster. Media outlets can apply for credentials to cover PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS 2013 at http://credentials.peopleschoice.com.As the official retail sponsor of PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS 2013, Walgreens will be presenting two categories, “Favorite New TV Comedy” and “Favorite New TV Drama,” which are currently open for voting at PeoplesChoice.com. All new network shows are eligible, and the top 5 vote getters in each category will be named official nominees on December 14, 2012. Voting for these two categories will remain open at PeoplesChoice.com through the night of the show.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV