AMF Hosting Nationwide Event Benefitting Sandy Victims
RICHMOND, Va., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With tens of thousands of East Coast residents still without power, and many without homes, as a result of Superstorm Sandy, AMF Bowling Centers is hosting a nationwide event on Sunday, November 18 to raise funds for the American Red Cross.
From noon to 6 p.m. on November 18, every AMF and 300 bowling center across the country will offer a two-hour $10 per person bowling session. $5 from each session will be donated to the American Red Cross in support of their relief efforts for those affected by Sandy.
"With so many of our friends, customers and employees impacted by this storm, we saw firsthand the devastation that Sandy caused," said Steve Satterwhite, AMF's CFO and COO. "As soon as the storm passed and the damage was assessed, it was clear that we needed to give back and help the people suffering from the storm's aftermath – which is why we're asking our friends and neighbors across the country to join us on November 18."For those unable to come out and bowl on November 18, monetary donations can be made directly to the American Red Cross' website . To find the nearest AMF or 300 location, visit amf.com or threehundred.com . About AMF Bowling: AMF is the world's largest owner and operator of bowling centers. Since the introduction of the automated pinspotter in 1946, AMF has been a leader in the bowling industry. Mspotore than 20 million bowlers per year make AMF their bowling destination of choice. AMF is where America goes bowling.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV