2. As of noon trading, Tyco International ( TYC) is down $0.23 (-0.8%) to $26.38 on light volume Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.35-$27.14 after having opened the day at $26.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.61. Tyco International Ltd. operates as a fire protection and security company. The company provides security products and services, fire protection and detection products and services, valves and controls, and other industrial products. Tyco International has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Tyco International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tyco International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Tyco International Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts