4. As of noon trading, Teekay Corporation ( TK) is down $1.09 (-3.6%) to $29.12 on average volume Thus far, 163,145 shares of Teekay Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 310,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.88-$30.21 after having opened the day at $29.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.21. Teekay Corporation engages in the marine transportation of crude oil and gas in Bermuda and internationally. Teekay Corporation has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of -99.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Teekay Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Teekay Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Get the full Teekay Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts