3. As of noon trading, Enterprise Products Partners ( EPD) is down $0.99 (-2.0%) to $49.30 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Enterprise Products Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.06-$50.46 after having opened the day at $50.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.29. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, refined products, and petrochemicals in the United States and internationally. Enterprise Products Partners has a market cap of $45.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Enterprise Products Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Enterprise Products Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Enterprise Products Partners Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts