3. As of noon trading, Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) is down $0.14 (-1.4%) to $10.54 on average volume Thus far, 5.1 million shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.45-$10.77 after having opened the day at $10.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.68. Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes online, personal computer (PC), console, handheld, and mobile interactive entertainment worldwide. It develops and publishes PC-based computer games and maintains its proprietary online-game related service, Battle.net. Activision Blizzard has a market cap of $11.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 13.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Activision Blizzard a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Activision Blizzard as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts