4. As of noon trading, 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD) is down $1.83 (-4.4%) to $39.74 on average volume Thus far, 928,113 shares of 3D Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $39.06-$41.61 after having opened the day at $41.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.57. 3D Systems Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and servicing of 3D printers and related products, print materials, and services. 3D Systems Corporation has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 61.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 188.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate 3D Systems Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates 3D Systems Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full 3D Systems Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts