2. As of noon trading, LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) is down $3.64 (-7.5%) to $45.17 on average volume Thus far, 2.8 million shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.06-$46.61 after having opened the day at $46.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.81. LyondellBasell Industries N.V. manufacturers and sells chemicals and polymers, refines crude oil, produces gasoline blending components, and develops and licenses technologies for the production of polymers. LyondellBasell Industries has a market cap of $28.8 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 51.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate LyondellBasell Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LyondellBasell Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts