3. As of noon trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) is down $0.34 (-1.7%) to $19.23 on average volume Thus far, 6.3 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.15-$19.62 after having opened the day at $19.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.57. Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. primarily engages in oil and natural gas exploration and production, refining, trade, and transportation businesses. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has a market cap of $131.0 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 18.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts