3. As of noon trading, Canadian Pacific Railway ( CP) is up $0.23 (0.2%) to $91.00 on heavy volume Thus far, 637,506 shares of Canadian Pacific Railway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 490,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $90.54-$92.27 after having opened the day at $90.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.77. Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as a transcontinental railway providing freight transportation services, logistics solutions, and supply chain expertise in Canada and the United States. Canadian Pacific Railway has a market cap of $15.9 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 35.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Canadian Pacific Railway a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian Pacific Railway as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Canadian Pacific Railway Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts